These pizzas are my favorite, quick and easy meal. They're great to make for just one or for sharing with friends and family. And like all pizzas, you can make them with any type of topping that you like!
All you need to make these pizzas are some store-bought naan, a grill pan or grill, and your favorite toppings. Here are some of my favorite topping combinations...
1. The Classic: Tomato, basil and mozzarella. Just top with sliced mozzarella, sliced (and seeded) tomatoes, and basil leaves. Then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Yum!
2. Meat Lovers:: Pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, and cooked, ground sausage. I don't have any pictures of this type, but I think you can probably picture it!
3. Brie, Chicken, and Peach. Ideally you have made the Pioneer Woman's Peach-Whiskey Barbecue Chicken and have some leftovers to use up. Just shred up some of that saucy, delicious chicken and spread it over the grilled naan. Then top with slices of brie and some extra sliced peach if desired. Sprinkle with sliced green onions for a final touch.
Or, if you don't have any of Ree's chicken available, make the short-cut version pictured above. Spread peach jam over the grilled naan and top with pre-cooked chicken (deli sliced, rotisserie, or leftover chicken of any kind), brie, and peaches. Not quite as good but super quick and still tasty!
4. Blackberry, Chicken, Feta, and Green Onion. Similar to the Peach-Chicken version above, this pizza was inspired by leftovers. I shredded up some of my leftover Wine and Blackberry Chicken and spread it over the naan. Then sprinkled on some feta cheese and green onions. I served it with some mixed baby greens in a simple balsamic vinaigrette.
The pizza pictured above was made with whole wheat naan, but you can use any kind of naan you want!
5. Prosciutto, Blue Cheese, and Fig Jam. This is basically the same as my flatbread with the same name. I just can't get enough of this combination!
If using a grill:
Serve with a simple salad of your favorite greens and vinaigrette.